HELPDESK SOFTWARE TECHNICIAN - Ennis Based
We are currently recruiting for a full time Mid- Senior Level position in our Ennis Head Office. Required for our fast-growing customer services division and reporting to the IT Customer Service Manager. This role may span one or more areas of expertise; this will depend on the candidate’s ability to learn and absorb complex technologies.
Tierney’s are well regarded as the leading independent IT Solutions provider to the Hospitality Industry, with over 25 years’ experience, we provide the complete range of IT products, support and consultancy services across Ireland.
Successful candidate’s duties will include:
- Working closely with our dedicated customer support desk to deliver support and solutions to our client base.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and staff members to resolve issues effectively & efficiently.
- Diagnosing hardware and software faults, solve technical applications problems, or install and configure computer systems remotely, by remote connections to the customer network via secure connections, or sometimes instructing customers over the telephone.
- Providing back up support for software (Email setup and troubleshooting etc.).
- Coordinate with third parties providing services to our client base.
- Light Shift Hours
Desired candidate’s skills and experience:
- Graduate caliber – 3rd Level or equivalent IT Qualification
- Working knowledge of MS products
- Experience in IT Administration role an advantage
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Some support / repair knowledge of computer equipment & peripherals would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A flexible and positive attitude to work
- Demonstrable passion for computers and IT
MS qualification would be an advantage but not essential as ongoing training will be provided.
In the first instance please send CV by email to Personnel@tierneys.ie – Agencies need not apply.